What is Speak Out Say No?
Speak Out Say No is a non profit organization who's goal is to break the silence which surrounds family violence. As a survivor of such violence, I've made it my personal mission to band with others to help support this cause by any means possible .
How can I help victims of domestic violence?
How can I help victims of domestic violence?Are you looking to support this cause but aren't sure where to start? Here are just a few of the many ways you get involved with stopping domestic abuse.
- Know the signs of an abusive relationship.
- volunteer at local shelters with a friend.
- Help give victims another chance at life by offering support and not giving up on them.
- Donate unused items to shelters in your area.
What information will your site provide?
- Tips to determine if you're in an abusive relationship.
- Valuable phone numbers for domestic violence hotlines.
- Information for developing an effective safety plan which includes leaving and staying out.
- Domestic violence definitions as well as its different forms.
- Links connecting you to different organizations more any more information you may need.